For any business that wants to survive online it gets imperative to keep on getting quality traffic from the search engines. It goes beyond saying that the competition on the web arena is getting fierce and this is what adds to the need of investing in SEO. It is to be comprehended that Search Engine Optimization has a direct impact on how your business fairs out leaving the competition behind.
Some quick facts that justify the importance of SEO are:
- 70% to 80% users are up for organic searches and this justifies the fact that natural and organic search results tend to rule.
- Search engines are far ahead of the social media sites when it comes to traffic and this is another big reason why SEO still tops the chart.
- Not many are going beyond the 2nd page, thus if you are on the first two pages in evidently signifies that you have a solid search engine optimization strategy in place.
- People globally are using internet for two big things, emails and searches and this is why the amount of time and money that you invest in SEO promises to pay off beyond leaps and bounds it is just that you need to exhibit some patience.
- The money that goes into SEO(inbound leads) is far less than outbound one, thus this is the option for the ones with a super tight budget too.